Student Colloquium talk presented by Bucknell Students
Moderator: Nate Mattis ’19
- Hannah Bokma ’20, Teaching Experience for Undergraduates, Brown University
- Nate Lesnevich ’19, Undergraduate Research (Pure Mathematics), Bucknell University
- Christina Sweeney ’19, Data Analytics, Slalom Consulting
- Xeniya Tsoktoyeva ’19, Finance, PNC Bank
- Yili Wang ’21, Undergraduate Research (Applied Mathematics), Bucknell University
Abstract: There are many exciting summer opportunities for students in the mathematical sciences! These range from internships with financial companies to research experiences at other universities to leadership development programs. In this week’s colloquium, a panel of your peers will tell you their experiences. What did they enjoy about their experiences? When did they apply? There will also be ample time for questions and answers. These varied opportunities, as well as being terrific fun, are also immensely valuable as you begin to think about your careers after Bucknell.